Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stocks are down... A good time to invest?

I almost had a month of silence. No post for my blog this June. Well, as you have read my last post, I just felt a little discouraged and depressed after the incident that happened. I just didn't feel like blogging about healthcare pros. I guess we just have to move on.
Speaking of moving forward, the stock market is moving... backwards?! Well, if you have been watching the news lately, you already know that the PSEi is down. The usual explanation they give is that foreign investors are massively selling. What does this have to do with medtek101? Nothing really. But I did wrote a couple of post that invited my fellow Med Teks to invest in the stocks. My stand now with the stocks going down is still the same. Invest wisely. Experts are even saying that this is the best time to buy stocks because market prices are cheaper. Again, make your own research or ask some people who you believe knows about these stuff. If you have a financial adviser, the better. Happy investing!!!



Tell your friends about medtek101.blogspot.com! God bless!


Like me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/MedTek101
Follow me on twitter @BuhayMedTek


Want to be a millionaire in 10-20 years? Get and Read this FREE ebook  by following this link... http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go.php?r=15799





Disclaimer: Investments involve substantial risks. Medtek101 and/or the author of MedTek101 does not make any guarantees or promises as to any results obtained from reading this blog. The reader should not make any investment decision without consulting his/her financial advisor or conducting his/her own research.

No comments:

Post a Comment