Monday, March 25, 2013

Is there any other news?

Now that is a good question. These past days were all about Kris Aquino and James Yap, and Heart Evangelista and Sen. Chiz Escudero. Is there really nothing else to talk about? The crisis in Sabah is not yet solved. I'm not in favor of war but I do think that the Sabah issue would be more interesting. And the Aquino-Yap feud, sorry to say but it looks like a one big showbiz stint. We all know who's the victim here. Not Kris nor James, unfortunately, it's their son. As for the parents of Heart Evangelista, let your daughter live her life! She's 28 years old! I am not saying Chiz or Heart is right (nor campaigning for the senator). I'm just saying that her parents should stop the drama. If you think that no one is good enough for your daughter, then lock her up in her room or put her in top of a tower like Rapunzel and wait for prince charming. I'm just getting sick and tired of all these stories that should definitely not be headlined. These people are saying they want privacy but they continue to make press conferences and live interviews. Stop it already! For Christ's sake, it's Lenten season! I hope the coming days would be a Yap-Aquino-Heart-Chiz-Free days! I hope they stop all the "controversy" or rather all the drama because it's really starting to get annoying. (Good thing some of them already left the country).

It's the Holy week. I hope everyone would move on from these news. On a good note since it's Lenten season, I hope that whatever issues they have, may they come to a mutual agreement, and maybe forgive each other since this is the time for forgiveness. May we all stop from all these negative things and reflect on the good things this coming week.




God bless us all and have a blessed Holy week!





Like me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/MedTek101
Follow me on twitter @BuhayMedTek

No comments:

Post a Comment