Monday, December 10, 2012

Busy December

It's just a few days before Christmas, 15 days to be exact! Last week was a week of cramming! We prepared for our early Christmas party and we tried to meet the deadline for the lantern making contest. We did our best to finish our lantern which actually won today! (2nd prize! Yahoo!!!) We're still not finished with the lab decors yet because we finished the lantern first. Our Christmas tree is literally naked. Haha! The frame of our tree is made out of chicken wire shaped into a cone forming a pine tree like structure. It will be decorated with recycled lab materials. It's halfway done that's why I refer to it as naked. It's going to be pretty glimmering when it's all done. Wink! On a personal level, I have not started buying gifts for my friends and family. I guess I have to hide to my inaanaks too! haha! I have to buy gifts as soon as possible, I particularly don't like overcrowded malls. So I have to do my shopping early to avoid this. Plus, I have relatives and friends arriving from abroad this December. I have to manage my time and schedule to accommodate everyone. Whew! Just thinking about it makes me tired!


Hope all you guys are doing fine this BUSY and TOXIC December! Plan ahead and manage your time properly!




Share to all Med Teks, health professionals and to those who are experiencing a toxic December!


Please comment or share your experience. Thank you and God bless!


Like me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/MedTek101
Follow me on twitter @BuhayMedTek

No comments:

Post a Comment