Monday, October 15, 2012

Free mock exams online

Many Med Teks have been spending their money on review centers and online exams to get them prepared for the local board exam, ASCPi, AMT, HAAD, CSMLS and other international exams. I, for one, have also enrolled in a review center before I took on the board exams. Review centers and mock exams are always of great help when taking licensure exams regardless of any profession whether local or international.
It would also be better if you could test yourself more by taking more exams. But of course, these would cost you more money. I then remembered a former colleague and a good friend of mine who was bragging about a top score on a certain website. He was actually a board topnotcher. He took an exam online because he was preparing for his HAAD and ASCPi exams. Fortunately, he passed both exams. When I searched the internet, I found out that the online exam was free. I actually know this at least two to three years ago but I only had my blog a month ago so I'm sorry that I only shared this now. The website is LabCE.com. You may want to check the free online exam through the link below.
I was surprised to see that my friend MJ still has the all-time top score! (click this to see for yourself http://www.labce.com/highscores.aspx) This just proves that we Filipinos are the BEST MED TEKS in the WORLD. No one can argue with that. We got facts to prove it. hahaha! Enjoy the freebie Med teks!!!


click here for the free online exam ===> http://www.labce.com/start.aspx




Please subscribe or comment. Thank you and God bless!


Like me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/MedTek101
Follow me on twitter @BuhayMedTek

No comments:

Post a Comment